Wednesday 24 February 2010

Disney's Bolt "Watch Your Step" Glitch Fix

I played through Disney's Bolt recently and I found (like most people did) that the Watch Your Step achievement is pretty severely glitched.

The description for the achievement is "Send 25 Calico henchmen through windows or over cliffs", which most people will get naturally through the game - especially if you are spamming the Ground Pound move for Dog Pound. However, the achievement didn't pop for me when it was supposed to, and from browsing the forums it doesn't seem like it did for anyone else either.

There are numerous solutions on the forums at x360a, and by combining the methods there I've found a fairly simple fix. It worked on my current account, and it also worked on a backup profile that I tried it on, so I think it's safe to say it's reliable.

This is what I did. When I got to the "Pound for Pound" stage (the one with all the SUVs) I allowed myself to get run over by each SUV. I only did this when the SUV first appeared (I didn't sit there letting it kill me over and over like some people did) but I did it for each different one. When I got to the flea market area (the one with all the stalls on the waterfront) and that big fat enemy appeared from the alley, I just stood there and let the SUV that comes around the corner hit me and the achievement unlocked.

This worked twice, so I think it's a safe bet to assume that this is a legitimate fix. I just thought that might save people a bit of time who happen to play through this game.

Also, expect a review of this game coming pretty soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment